Thursday 16 May 2013

Style inspiration: MOET ABEBE

Hello lovelies sorry i havent been posting for some time now, it beacause am preparing for my exams, sorry guys. If you are an inspiration, you should be able to affect someone's life either positively or negatively, hence this post. Moet abebe's style is very versatile and soothing to the eyes; she puts on what make her feel comfortable and that's the best. Her hair style, is just a wooow fashion statement, i love the way she pairs up her dresses with kool accessories. She is indeed an inspiration, a true fashionista. I think her style is fabouloso, what do you think of her style?

Thanks for visiting my blog, contact me at christy4chizzy@gmail.com, follow me on twitter @christy4chizzy. GOD BLESS
xoxo christabel

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

No comments:

Post a Comment